Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOLECULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLECULE exist?
Definitions of MOLECULE in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics and chemistry) the simplest structural unit of an element or compound
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- The smallest particle into which an element or a compound can be divided without changing its chemical and physical properties; a group of like or different atoms held together by chemical forces.
- A small particle; a tiny bit.
- n - the smallest physical unit of an element
There are 8 letters in MOLECULE: C E E L L M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLECULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLECULE plus a wildcard: MOLECULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLECULE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOLECULE
- science chimie matire molcule image - Dictionnaire Visuel
- Image of water molecule by James Hedberg
- The Sugar Clouds
- molecule of water Stock Photo ...
- Molecular image of the infamous caffeine molecule
- ... following molecule (water) that consists of three discreet objects
- Ethane molecule Stock Photo ANTON NOSYREV 1596049
- FileWhite phosphrous molecule.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Carbon Dioxide molecule