Scrabble word: MOLECULE
Is MOLECULE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOLECULE in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics and chemistry) the simplest structural unit of an element or compound
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- The smallest particle into which an element or a compound can be divided without changing its chemical and physical properties; a group of like or different atoms held together by chemical forces.
- A small particle; a tiny bit.
- noun - the smallest physical unit of an element
There are 8 letters in MOLECULE: C E E L L M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLECULE
Click to search all anagrams of MOLECULE plus a wildcard: MOLECULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLECULE
Images for MOLECULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.