Scrabble word: MOLECULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLECULE exist?
Definitions of MOLECULE in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics and chemistry) the simplest structural unit of an element or compound
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- The smallest particle into which an element or a compound can be divided without changing its chemical and physical properties; a group of like or different atoms held together by chemical forces.
- A small particle; a tiny bit.
- noun - the smallest physical unit of an element