Scrabble word: MIDWAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIDWAY exist?
Definitions of MIDWAY in dictionaries:
- noun - the place at a fair or carnival where sideshows and similar amusements are located
- noun - naval battle of World War II (June 1942)
- adj - equally distant from the extremes
- adv - at half the distance
- The area of a fair, a carnival, a circus, or an exposition where sideshows and other amusements are located.
- The middle of a way or distance.
- A middle course of action or thought.
- noun - an avenue at a fair or carnival for concessions and amusements