Scrabble word: MICELLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MICELLE exist?
Definitions of MICELLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrically charged particle built up from polymeric molecules or ions and occurring in certain colloidal electrolytic solutions like soaps and detergents
- A submicroscopic aggregation of molecules, as a droplet in a colloidal system.
- An organic particle of colloidal size found in coal.
- A coherent strand or structure in natural or synthetic fibers.
- A submicroscopic structural unit of protoplasm, composed of a cluster of molecules.
- adj - a coherent strand or structure in a fiber [n -S] : MICELLAR