Scrabble word: MICELLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MICELLE exist?
Definitions of MICELLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrically charged particle built up from polymeric molecules or ions and occurring in certain colloidal electrolytic solutions like soaps and detergents
- A submicroscopic aggregation of molecules, as a droplet in a colloidal system.
- An organic particle of colloidal size found in coal.
- A coherent strand or structure in natural or synthetic fibers.
- A submicroscopic structural unit of protoplasm, composed of a cluster of molecules.
- adj - a coherent strand or structure in a fiber [n -S] : MICELLAR
There are 7 letters in MICELLE: C E E I L L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MICELLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MICELLE plus a wildcard: MICELLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MICELLE
Images for MICELLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.