Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MICELLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MICELLE exist?
Definitions of MICELLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrically charged particle built up from polymeric molecules or ions and occurring in certain colloidal electrolytic solutions like soaps and detergents
- A submicroscopic aggregation of molecules, as a droplet in a colloidal system.
- An organic particle of colloidal size found in coal.
- A coherent strand or structure in natural or synthetic fibers.
- A submicroscopic structural unit of protoplasm, composed of a cluster of molecules.
- adj - a coherent strand or structure in a fiber [n -S] : MICELLAR
There are 7 letters in MICELLE: C E E I L L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MICELLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MICELLE plus a wildcard: MICELLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MICELLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MICELLE
- Figure 8. Typical micelle formation
- Lecture 02 Chemistry and the Building Blocks of Life
- ... micelle formation in seawater and these emulsifiers are themselves
- Filemicelle.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Figure 2 (a) a micelle ofdetergent molecules in water (b) the way oil ...
- rough sketch of a micelle showing a 2D slice of a sphere of ...
- micelle - JungleKey.fr Image
- ... isa micelle andd on the left there is an inverse micelle a micelled is
- Reverse micelles are defined as consisting of water-in-oil (wo ...