Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANNEQUIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANNEQUIN exist?
Definitions of MANNEQUIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman who wears clothes to display fashions
- noun - a life-size dummy used to display clothes
- A life-size full or partial representation of the human body, used for the fitting or displaying of clothes; a dummy.
- A jointed model of the human body used by artists, especially to demonstrate the arrangement of drapery.
- Of course we must consider the fact that man in Dutch, as in English, has often been used to mean “person.
There are 9 letters in MANNEQUIN: A E I M N N N Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANNEQUIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANNEQUIN plus a wildcard: MANNEQUIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANNEQUIN
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANNEQUIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.