Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MALARIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALARIA exist?
Definitions of MALARIA in dictionaries:
- noun - an infective disease caused by sporozoan parasites that are transmitted through the bite of an infected Anopheles mosquito
- An infectious disease characterized by cycles of chills, fever, and sweating, caused by the parasitic infection of red blood cells by a protozoan of the genus Plasmodium, which is transmitted by the bite of an infected female anopheles mosquito.
- Bad or foul air; miasma.
- adj - an infectious disease [n -S] : MALARIAL, MALARIAN
There are 7 letters in MALARIA: A A A I L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALARIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MALARIA plus a wildcard: MALARIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALARIA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MALARIA
- Muse Medicine Infection malaria
- malaria is a potentially fatal disease. Especially in countries with ...
- PATH begins Phase III malaria vaccine clinical trial Vaccine News ...
- Researchers develop technique to map malaria hotspot Africasti.com
- malaria is a disease spread by mosquitoes.
- malaria Understanding and the definition malaria Prevention and ...
- Why patients of malaria are more prone to get bacterial infections ...
- ... mosquitoes combat malaria 550x366 GM Mosquitoes Could Combat malaria
- Life Cycle of the malaria Parasite
- for Disease Control and Prevention (KEELPNO) has warned that malaria ...