Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUSTRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUSTRUM exist?
Definitions of LUSTRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of five years
- noun - a ceremonial purification of the Roman population every five years following the census
- A ceremonial purification of the entire ancient Roman population after the census every five years.
- A period of five years.
- n - a ceremonial purification of the population in ancient Rome
There are 7 letters in LUSTRUM: L M R S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUSTRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUSTRUM plus a wildcard: LUSTRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUSTRUM
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUSTRUM
- 24ste lustrum Activiteiten Gala Wintersport Renie Ontwerpwedstrijd ...
- Uncategorized ascrumlustrum.com
- lustrum Celebration of Dutch Healey Club
- lustrum Eemshaven
- Copyright 2005-2011 Arteveldehs Hoogpoort 15 9000 Gent. All ...
- Club Travel lustrumreis Guatemala Belize Jaarclub Pulse
- lustrum 2010 - Centraal Wonen Westervoort
- lustrumconcert Unlimited 29-11-2008 Willem Kox
- Het winnende team vlnr. Adriaan Beulens (DGK 4e jaar) Isaura Wayop ...
- 37. lustrumconcert Unlimited 29-11-2008 Willem Kox
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.