Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUSTRUMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUSTRUMS exist?
Definitions of LUSTRUMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of five years
- noun - a ceremonial purification of the Roman population every five years following the census
- n - a ceremonial purification of the population in ancient Rome
There are 8 letters in LUSTRUMS: L M R S S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUSTRUMS plus a wildcard: LUSTRUMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUSTRUMS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUSTRUMS
- missie vbi 2-rolling lustrums 2.jpg
- lustrums katter
- lustrums Romulus
- Sinds de oprichting van STIP in 1993 en de eerste raadsverkiezing in ...
- lustrums Chessi
- lustrums Siri
- Almere Vandaag - lustrums bemiddelingsorganisatie gevierd met expo ...
- Zeven lustrums
- dit jaar vier ik allerlei lustrums ik ben vijf jaar getrouwd werk vijf ...
- the lustrums are an army of giant white snails ridden by small pudgy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.