Scrabble word: LETTERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LETTERED exist?
Definitions of LETTERED in dictionaries:
- verb - win an athletic letter
- verb - set down or print with letters
- verb - mark letters on or mark with letters
- adj - highly educated
- Educated to read and write; literate.
- Highly educated; learned.
- Of or relating to literacy or learning.
- Inscribed or marked with or as if with letters.
- verb - to mark with letters (written symbols representing speech sounds)
There are 8 letters in LETTERED: D E E E L R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LETTERED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LETTERED plus a wildcard: LETTERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LETTERED
Images for LETTERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.