Scrabble word: KNITTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNITTING exist?
Definitions of KNITTING in dictionaries:
- noun - needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- noun - creating knitted wear
- verb - make (textiles) by knitting
- verb - tie or link together
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- The act or process of producing something knitted.
- Material that has been knitted or is in the process of being knitted; knitted work.
- noun - work done by a knitter
There are 8 letters in KNITTING: G I I K N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNITTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNITTING plus a wildcard: KNITTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNITTING
Images for KNITTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.