Scrabble word: JAMMING
Is JAMMING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JAMMING in dictionaries:
- noun - deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - push down forcibly
- verb - crush or bruise
- verb - interfere with or prevent the reception of signals
- verb - get stuck and immobilized
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- verb - block passage through
- adj - to force together tightly [v JAMMED, JAMMING, JAMS] : JAMMABLE
There are 7 letters in JAMMING: A G I J M M N
Click to search all anagrams of JAMMING plus a wildcard: JAMMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAMMING
Images for JAMMING
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.