Scrabble word: JAMMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAMMING exist?
Definitions of JAMMING in dictionaries:
- noun - deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - push down forcibly
- verb - crush or bruise
- verb - interfere with or prevent the reception of signals
- verb - get stuck and immobilized
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- verb - block passage through
- adj - to force together tightly [v JAMMED, JAMMING, JAMS] : JAMMABLE
There are 7 letters in JAMMING: A G I J M M N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAMMING plus a wildcard: JAMMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAMMING
Images for JAMMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.