Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JAILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAILING exist?
Definitions of JAILING in dictionaries:
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- adj - to put in jail (a place of confinement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : JAILABLE
There are 7 letters in JAILING: A G I I J L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAILING plus a wildcard: JAILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAILING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JAILING
- Roman Polanskis wife said her husbands imprisonment in a 32-year-old ...
- jailings Caf Torta y Gelatina de Dora la Exploradora y Diego
- Dont Cry For Me Grande Bretangne.
- ... publicly about the jailing for corruption of ... - Worldnews.com
- The secular religion of the Holocaust a tainted product of consumer ...
- Billy Mince - adventures in my underpants
- ... Israel accused of jailing too many journalists (updated x3
- Progressives call for the jailing of Ted Nugent. Do you agree - Page ...
- jean-Marie Le Pen - no gas chambers at Auschwitz
- Shrewsbury 24 - jailing us was a Tory conspiracy