Scrabble word: JAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAIL exist?
Definitions of JAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- A place for the confinement of persons in lawful detention; a prison.
- Often used to modify another noun: a jail population; jail conditions.
- adj - to put in jail (a place of confinement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : JAILABLE
There are 4 letters in JAIL: A I J L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAIL plus a wildcard: JAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAIL
Images for JAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.