Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUNKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNKER exist?
Definitions of HUNKER in dictionaries:
- verb - sit on one's heels
- To squat close to the ground; crouch: hunkered down to avoid the icy wind.
- To hold stubbornly to a position: “As the White House hunkered down, G.
- adv - short and thick [adj SQUATTER, SQUATTEST] : SQUATLY
- v - to sit on one's heels
There are 6 letters in HUNKER: E H K N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUNKER plus a wildcard: HUNKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNKER
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUNKER
- The Bunker ...Stand up Speak out & hunker Down Star Parker & Tamara ...
- Piranha Swimming
- Mountain Hardwear hunker Down Parka - 650 Fill Power (For Women) in ...
- Obama Romney hunker down for debate prep WBRZ News 2 Louisiana ...
- The Bunker ...Stand up Speak out & hunker Down You Missed an ...
- ICT across the curriculum in Falkirk primary schools - Glow blog by ...
- whippedSTYLE on we heart it visual bookmark 21221640
- Mountain Hardwear hunker Down Jacket - ExtremeGear.com Sports ...
- Kansai Right Handed Scissor and Thinning Shear Available in 33 teeth ...
- hunker Down Healthy Tipping Point
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.