Scrabble word: HARRIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARRIER exist?
Definitions of HARRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a persistent attacker
- noun - a hound that resembles a foxhound but is smaller
- noun - hawks that hunt over meadows and marshes and prey on small terrestrial animals
- One that harries.
- Any of various slender, narrowwinged hawks of the genus Circus, such as the marsh hawk, that prey on small animals.
- Any of a breed of small hounds originally used in hunting hares and rabbits.
- A cross-country runner.
- noun - a hunting dog