Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENTEEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENTEEL exist?
Definitions of GENTEEL in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by refinement in taste and manners
- Refined in manner; well-bred and polite.
- Free from vulgarity or rudeness.
- Elegantly stylish: genteel manners and appearance.
- Striving to convey a manner or an appearance of refinement and respectability.
- Marked by affected and somewhat prudish refinement.
- adj - well-bred or refined
There are 7 letters in GENTEEL: E E E G L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENTEEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENTEEL plus a wildcard: GENTEEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENTEEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENTEEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.