Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAFFES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAFFES exist?
Definitions of GAFFES in dictionaries:
- noun - a socially awkward or tactless act
- n - a social blunder
There are 6 letters in GAFFES: A E F F G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAFFES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAFFES plus a wildcard: GAFFES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAFFES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAFFES
- ... Joe Biden Makes A Giant Sports Faux Pas In San Francisco [gaffes
- The cancer of politics Are gaffes harmful in presidential ...
- Bidens the Gaffe King Not Ryan Media Research Center
- Cynthia Sperber Documents show Tressels history of compliance gaffes
- Princess Anne Insults a Fan - Top 10 gaffes from the British Royal ...
- the-biggest-mitt-romney-gaffes Addicting Info
- Daily Kos Further gaffes
- ... of the POSs gaffes and goofs and posting links to them on her blog
- est ce genre danecdotes issues du blog VDM que la BD illustre ...
- Mitt Romney Palestine Mitt Romneys gaffes Photo Galleries and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.