Scrabble word: FULLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FULLER exist?
Definitions of FULLER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States jurist and chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1833-1910)
- noun - United States architect who invented the geodesic dome (1895-1983)
- noun - a workman who fulls (cleans and thickens) freshly woven cloth for a living
- adj - containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- adj - filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- adj - (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- adj - having the normally expected amount
- adj - being at a peak or culminating point
- adj - having ample fabric
- One that fulls cloth.
- A hammer used by a blacksmith for grooving or spreading iron.
- A groove made by such a hammer.
- verb - to groove with a type of hammer