Scrabble word: FULLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FULLER exist?
Definitions of FULLER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States jurist and chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1833-1910)
- noun - United States architect who invented the geodesic dome (1895-1983)
- noun - a workman who fulls (cleans and thickens) freshly woven cloth for a living
- adj - containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- adj - filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- adj - (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- adj - having the normally expected amount
- adj - being at a peak or culminating point
- adj - having ample fabric
- One that fulls cloth.
- A hammer used by a blacksmith for grooving or spreading iron.
- A groove made by such a hammer.
- verb - to groove with a type of hammer
There are 6 letters in FULLER: E F L L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FULLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FULLER plus a wildcard: FULLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FULLER
Images for FULLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.