Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FISSILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FISSILE exist?
Definitions of FISSILE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of undergoing nuclear fission
- adj - capable of being split or cleft or divided in the direction of the grain
- Possible to split.
- Fissionable, especially by neutrons of all energies.
- Easily split along close parallel planes.
- adj - capable of being split
There are 7 letters in FISSILE: E F I I L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FISSILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FISSILE plus a wildcard: FISSILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FISSILE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FISSILE
- fissile BC mtnbabes.com
- Lee pining for fissile until next year
- fissile 2009-01-25 183218
- fissile- Applied to packages that contain fissile materials.
- Iran Has fissile Material for Nuke but No Bomb Yet - Xbox 360 & Xbox ...
- Nen 1950 Carcassonne Patrick Laupin vitsur les pentes de la ...
- Clinton warns terrorists may get fissile materials - Worldnews.com
- fissile 172cm (Ex-Demo) 19086
- fissile material class7.E 7127ALL25 6127ALL30 6127A10 6127A25 ...
- RADIOACTIVE - Criticality Safety Index Label