Scrabble word: FISSILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FISSILE exist?
Definitions of FISSILE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of undergoing nuclear fission
- adj - capable of being split or cleft or divided in the direction of the grain
- Possible to split.
- Fissionable, especially by neutrons of all energies.
- Easily split along close parallel planes.
- adj - capable of being split
There are 7 letters in FISSILE: E F I I L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FISSILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FISSILE plus a wildcard: FISSILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FISSILE
Images for FISSILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.