Scrabble word: FASCISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASCISM exist?
Definitions of FASCISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government (as opposed to democracy or liberalism)
- Often Fascism.
- A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
- A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
- Oppressive, dictatorial control.
- noun - an oppressive political system
There are 7 letters in FASCISM: A C F I M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FASCISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASCISM plus a wildcard: FASCISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASCISM
Images for FASCISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.