Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FABRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does FABRIC exist?
Definitions of FABRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- noun - the underlying structure
- A cloth produced especially by knitting, weaving, or felting fibers.
- The texture or quality of such cloth.
- A complex underlying structure: destroyed the very fabric of the ancient abbey during wartime bombing; needs to protect the fabric of civilized society.
- A method or style of construction.
- A structural material, such as masonry or timber.
- A physical structure; a building.
- noun - a woven, felted, or knitted material
There are 6 letters in FABRIC: A B C F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FABRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FABRIC plus a wildcard: FABRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FABRIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FABRIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.