Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXHIBIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXHIBIT exist?
Definitions of EXHIBIT in dictionaries:
- noun - an object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence
- noun - something shown to the public
- verb - show an attribute, property, knowledge, or skill
- verb - to show, make visible or apparent
- verb - give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- verb - walk ostentatiously
- To show outwardly; display: exhibited pleasure by smiling.
- To present for others to see: rolled up his sleeve to exhibit the scar.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_S.
- To give evidence or an instance of; demonstrate: young musicians eager to exhibit their talent; a plant that exhibits dimorphism.
- To submit (evidence or documents) in a court.
- To put something on public display.
- The act or an instance of exhibiting.
- Something exhibited: studied the dinosaur exhibits at the museum.
- A public showing; an exhibition: spent the afternoon at the space exhibit.
- Something, such as a document, formally introduced as evidence in court.
- v - to present for public viewing
There are 7 letters in EXHIBIT: B E H I I T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXHIBIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXHIBIT plus a wildcard: EXHIBIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXHIBIT
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXHIBIT
- Photograph of the Mammals Revealed exhibit
- Bodies... The exhibition out of las vegas
- view of the exhibition with three-dimensional models which help ...
- Choose an exhibit
- NATIONAL WORLD WAR ll MUSEUM exhibitION OF THE HITLER ALBUMS OPENS
- Students interact with the exhibit at the Center for The Voices of ...
- View the interactive slideshow of exhibits by clicking here
- All of the exhibitions specimens were donated in accordance with ...
- ... is not part of the exhibit its just there to hold the roof up
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.