Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXHIBITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXHIBITS exist?
Definitions of EXHIBITS in dictionaries:
- noun - an object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence
- noun - something shown to the public
- verb - show an attribute, property, knowledge, or skill
- verb - to show, make visible or apparent
- verb - give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- verb - walk ostentatiously
- verb - to present for public viewing
There are 8 letters in EXHIBITS: B E H I I S T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXHIBITS plus a wildcard: EXHIBITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXHIBITS
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXHIBITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.