Scrabble word: ENGAGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENGAGING exist?
Definitions of ENGAGING in dictionaries:
- verb - carry out or participate in an activity
- verb - consume all of one's attention or time
- verb - engage or hire for work
- verb - ask to represent
- verb - give to in marriage
- verb - get caught
- verb - carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns)
- verb - hire for work or assistance
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- verb - keep engaged
- adj - attracting or delighting
- Charming; attractive: an engaging smile.
- adj - to engage the services of for payment [v HIRED, HIRING, HIRES] : HIREABLE
There are 8 letters in ENGAGING: A E G G G I N N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENGAGING plus a wildcard: ENGAGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENGAGING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENGAGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.