Scrabble word: ECONOMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECONOMY exist?
Definitions of ECONOMY in dictionaries:
- noun - the system of production and distribution and consumption
- noun - the efficient use of resources
- noun - frugality in the expenditure of money or resources
- noun - an act of economizing
- Careful, thrifty management of resources, such as money, materials, or labor: learned to practice economy in making out the household budget.
- An example or result of such management; a saving.
- The system or range of economic activity in a country, region, or community: Effects of inflation were felt at every level of the economy.
- A specific type of economic system: an industrial economy; a planned economy.
- An orderly, functional arrangement of parts; an organized system: “the sense that there is a moral economy in the world, that good is rewarded and evil is punished” (George F.
- Efficient, sparing, or conservative use: wrote with an economy of language; a well-organized group that worked with an economy of effort.
- Economy class.
- The method of God’s government of and activity within the world.
- noun - care and wisdom in the management of one's resources