Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ECONOMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECONOMY exist?
Definitions of ECONOMY in dictionaries:
- noun - the system of production and distribution and consumption
- noun - the efficient use of resources
- noun - frugality in the expenditure of money or resources
- noun - an act of economizing
- Careful, thrifty management of resources, such as money, materials, or labor: learned to practice economy in making out the household budget.
- An example or result of such management; a saving.
- The system or range of economic activity in a country, region, or community: Effects of inflation were felt at every level of the economy.
- A specific type of economic system: an industrial economy; a planned economy.
- An orderly, functional arrangement of parts; an organized system: “the sense that there is a moral economy in the world, that good is rewarded and evil is punished” (George F.
- Efficient, sparing, or conservative use: wrote with an economy of language; a well-organized group that worked with an economy of effort.
- Economy class.
- The method of God’s government of and activity within the world.
- noun - care and wisdom in the management of one's resources
There are 7 letters in ECONOMY: C E M N O O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECONOMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECONOMY plus a wildcard: ECONOMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECONOMY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ECONOMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.