Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONOCYTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOCYTE exist?
Definitions of MONOCYTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a type of granular leukocyte that functions in the ingestion of bacteria
- A large, circulating, phagocytic white blood cell, having a single well-defined nucleus and very fine granulation in the cytoplasm.
- n - a type of white blood cell
There are 8 letters in MONOCYTE: C E M N O O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONOCYTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOCYTE plus a wildcard: MONOCYTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOCYTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOCYTE
- monocyte and neutrophil
- monocyte Bone marrow smear May-Giemsa stain x1000
- monocytes Macrophages
- Stained monocyte
- Filemonocyte no vacuoles.JPG - Wikimedia Commons