Scrabble word: DEFENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFENSE exist?
Definitions of DEFENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - (military) military action or resources protecting a country against potential enemies
- noun - protection from harm
- noun - (sports) the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring
- noun - the justification for some act or belief
- noun - (psychiatry) an unconscious process that tries to reduce the anxiety associated with instinctive desires
- noun - the federal department responsible for safeguarding national security of the United States
- noun - the defendant and his legal advisors collectively
- noun - the speech act of answering an attack on your assertions
- noun - an organization of defenders that provides resistance against attack
- noun - a structure used to defend against attack
- noun - a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- noun - the act of defending someone or something against attack or injury
- The act of defending against attack, danger, or injury.
- A means or method of defending or protecting.
- An argument in support or justification of something.
- The action of the defendant in opposition to complaints against him or her.
- The defendant and his or her legal counsel.
- The science or art of defending oneself; self-defense.
- The team or those players on the team attempting to stop the opposition from scoring.
- To attempt to stop (the opposition) from scoring.
- verb - to guard against a specific attack
There are 7 letters in DEFENSE: D E E E F N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFENSE plus a wildcard: DEFENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFENSE
Images for DEFENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.