Scrabble word: CYCLONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYCLONE exist?
Definitions of CYCLONE in dictionaries:
- noun - (meteorology) rapid inward circulation of air masses about a low pressure center
- noun - a violent rotating windstorm
- An atmospheric system characterized by the rapid, inward circulation of air masses about a low-pressure center, usually accompanied by stormy, often destructive, weather.
- A violent, rotating windstorm.
- Any of various devices using centrifugal force to separate materials.
- adj - a rotating system of winds [n -S] : CYCLONAL, CYCLONIC