Scrabble word: CYCLONE
Is CYCLONE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CYCLONE in dictionaries:
- noun - (meteorology) rapid inward circulation of air masses about a low pressure center
- noun - a violent rotating windstorm
- An atmospheric system characterized by the rapid, inward circulation of air masses about a low-pressure center, usually accompanied by stormy, often destructive, weather.
- A violent, rotating windstorm.
- Any of various devices using centrifugal force to separate materials.
- adj - a rotating system of winds [n -S] : CYCLONAL, CYCLONIC
There are 7 letters in CYCLONE: C C E L N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYCLONE
Click to search all anagrams of CYCLONE plus a wildcard: CYCLONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYCLONE
Images for CYCLONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.