Scrabble word: CYCLOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYCLOID exist?
Definitions of CYCLOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a line generated by a point on a circle rolling along a straight line
- adj - resembling a circle
- Resembling a circle.
- Thin, rounded, and smooth-edged; disklike.
- Having or composed of such scales.
- Afflicted with or relating to cyclothymia.
- The curve traced by a point on the circumference of a circle that rolls on a straight line.
- A fish having cycloid scales.
- noun - a geometric curve
There are 7 letters in CYCLOID: C C D I L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYCLOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYCLOID plus a wildcard: CYCLOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYCLOID
Images for CYCLOID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.