Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CYCLOIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYCLOIDS exist?
Definitions of CYCLOIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a line generated by a point on a circle rolling along a straight line
- n - a geometric curve
There are 8 letters in CYCLOIDS: C C D I L O S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYCLOIDS plus a wildcard: CYCLOIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYCLOIDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CYCLOIDS
- ... rotation of magnetic moments and cycloids with wave vector k1 for the
- The six lobed gear uses lobes the same size as the circle used to ...
- Branchiura - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Kitchen Aid Mixer Spirograph Food art created with a kitchen aid.
- cycloids and more a circle of radius r is rolling
- Hypocycloid - Citizendia
- of radii r r defining the art of cycloids as mentioned in part a 1 a 2 ...
- Stone Mountain Laser Show information
- AO On Site New York Thomas Ruff Zycles and Cassini at ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.