Scrabble word: CRIBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIBBING exist?
Definitions of CRIBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - baby bed with high sides made of slats
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a bin or granary for storing grains
- noun - the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- noun - a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- noun - a supporting framework
There are 8 letters in CRIBBING: B B C G I I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIBBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIBBING plus a wildcard: CRIBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIBBING
Images for CRIBBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.