Scrabble word: RIBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIBBING exist?
Definitions of RIBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework of ribs
- noun - the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule)
- verb - form vertical ribs by knitting
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- Ribs considered as a group.
- An arrangement of ribs, as in a boat.
- The act or an instance of joking or teasing.
- verb - to poke fun at
There are 7 letters in RIBBING: B B G I I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIBBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIBBING plus a wildcard: RIBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIBBING
Images for RIBBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.