Scrabble word: RIBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIBBING exist?
Definitions of RIBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework of ribs
- noun - the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule)
- noun - support resembling the rib of an animal
- noun - any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- noun - cut of meat including one or more ribs
- noun - a teasing remark
- noun - a riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
- noun - a projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling
- Ribs considered as a group.
- An arrangement of ribs, as in a boat.
- The act or an instance of joking or teasing.
- verb - to poke fun at