Scrabble word: CREDENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREDENCE exist?
Definitions of CREDENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the mental attitude that something is believable and should be accepted as true
- noun - a kind of sideboard or buffet
- Acceptance as true or valid; belief.
- Claim to acceptance; trustworthiness.
- Recommendation; credentials: a letter of credence.
- A small table or shelf for holding the bread, wine, and vessels of the Eucharist when they are not in use at the altar.
- noun - acceptance of the truth or actuality of something
There are 8 letters in CREDENCE: C C D E E E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREDENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREDENCE plus a wildcard: CREDENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREDENCE
Images for CREDENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.