Scrabble word: CREDENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREDENCE exist?
Definitions of CREDENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the mental attitude that something is believable and should be accepted as true
- noun - a kind of sideboard or buffet
- Acceptance as true or valid; belief.
- Claim to acceptance; trustworthiness.
- Recommendation; credentials: a letter of credence.
- A small table or shelf for holding the bread, wine, and vessels of the Eucharist when they are not in use at the altar.
- noun - acceptance of the truth or actuality of something