Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLOSSUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLOSSUS exist?
Definitions of COLOSSUS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- noun - a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- A huge statue.
- Something likened to a huge statue, as in size or importance: a colossus of bureaucracy.
- n - a gigantic statue
There are 8 letters in COLOSSUS: C L O O S S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLOSSUS plus a wildcard: COLOSSUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLOSSUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLOSSUS
- Shadow of the colossus Movie In the Works By Sony Pictures. Chronicle ...
- HOBBYMASTER - colossus Vs Juggernaut Diorama
- Ico e Shadow of the colossus sero relanados para Playstation 3 em ...
- colossus 4 - Comics Photography Desktop Wallpapers ( 2095 Views )
- Volle Auflsung (1.120 840 Pixel Dateigre 461 KB MIME ...
- HD Trailers of ICO and Shadow of the colossus dropped today. These ...
- colossus of Rhodes Reach In
- ... storm psylocke colossus rogue HD Wallpaper of Cartoon & Animation
- Phoenix Five X-Men colossus - The Collection
- ... marvel comics x men shtorm wolverine iceman beat colossus
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.