Scrabble word: COLLEGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLEGE exist?
Definitions of COLLEGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the body of faculty and students of a college
- noun - an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees
- noun - a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
- An institution of higher learning that grants the bachelor’s degree in liberal arts or science or both.
- An undergraduate division or school of a university offering courses and granting degrees in a particular field.
- A school, sometimes but not always a university, offering special instruction in professional or technical subjects.
- The students, faculty, and administration of such a school or institution.
- The building or buildings occupied by such a school or institution.
- A self-governing society of scholars for study or instruction, incorporated within a university.
- An institution in France for secondary education that is not supported by the state.
- A body of persons having a common purpose or shared duties: a college of surgeons.
- An electoral college.
- Often used to modify another noun: college courses; college faculty.
- noun - a school of higher learning
There are 7 letters in COLLEGE: C E E G L L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLEGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLEGE plus a wildcard: COLLEGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLEGE
Images for COLLEGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.