Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLEGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLEGES exist?
Definitions of COLLEGES in dictionaries:
- noun - the body of faculty and students of a college
- noun - an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees
- noun - a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
- n - a school of higher learning
There are 8 letters in COLLEGES: C E E G L L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLEGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLEGES plus a wildcard: COLLEGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLEGES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLEGES
- College Students Guide to Boozin
- Boarding Schools and colleges in Great Britain UK colleges Online
- My fav sayings Wallpaper Bollywood Actress
- Les tats du monde connatre pour le Brevet
- Future College Football Conferences - The Truth Cometh
- University of California Campuses
- Sample Resume - Student
- Texas Public Institutions of Higher Education Text Alternative)
- LIM College has won four awards including two Gold awards in the ...
- colleges and Universities of Ohio - A Time Series Map
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.