Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRAZEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAZEN exist?
Definitions of BRAZEN in dictionaries:
- verb - face with defiance or impudence
- adj - unrestrained by convention or propriety
- adj - made of or resembling brass (as in color or hardness)
- Marked by flagrant and insolent audacity.
- Having a loud, usually harsh, resonant sound.
- Made of brass.
- Resembling brass, as in color or strength.
- verb - to face boldly
There are 6 letters in BRAZEN: A B E N R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAZEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAZEN plus a wildcard: BRAZEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAZEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAZEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.