Scrabble word: BODILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BODILY exist?
Definitions of BODILY in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or belonging to the body
- adj - affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
- adj - having or relating to a physical material body
- adv - in bodily form
- Of, relating to, or belonging to the body.
- Physical as opposed to mental or spiritual: bodily welfare.
- In the flesh; in person: bodily but not mentally present.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “of or relating to the human body”: a bodily organ; a corporal defect; corporeal suffering; fleshly frailty; physical robustness; a somatic symptom.
- adj - of the body