Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BODILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BODILY exist?
Definitions of BODILY in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or belonging to the body
- adj - affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
- adj - having or relating to a physical material body
- adv - in bodily form
- Of, relating to, or belonging to the body.
- Physical as opposed to mental or spiritual: bodily welfare.
- In the flesh; in person: bodily but not mentally present.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “of or relating to the human body”: a bodily organ; a corporal defect; corporeal suffering; fleshly frailty; physical robustness; a somatic symptom.
- adj - of the body
There are 6 letters in BODILY: B D I L O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BODILY plus a wildcard: BODILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BODILY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BODILY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.