Scrabble word: BIOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIOLOGY exist?
Definitions of BIOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the science that studies living organisms
- noun - characteristic life processes and phenomena of living organisms
- noun - all the plant and animal life of a particular region
- The science of life and of living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, and distribution.
- The life processes or characteristic phenomena of a group or category of living organisms: the biology of viruses.
- The plant and animal life of a specific area or region.
- noun - the science of life