Scrabble word: BIOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIOLOGY exist?
Definitions of BIOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the science that studies living organisms
- noun - characteristic life processes and phenomena of living organisms
- noun - all the plant and animal life of a particular region
- The science of life and of living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, and distribution.
- The life processes or characteristic phenomena of a group or category of living organisms: the biology of viruses.
- The plant and animal life of a specific area or region.
- noun - the science of life
There are 7 letters in BIOLOGY: B G I L O O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIOLOGY plus a wildcard: BIOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIOLOGY
Images for BIOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.