Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BILLBUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILLBUG exist?
Definitions of BILLBUG in dictionaries:
- adj - a small beetle [n -S] : WEEVILED, WEEVILLY, WEEVILY
There are 7 letters in BILLBUG: B B G I L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLBUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILLBUG plus a wildcard: BILLBUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILLBUG
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BILLBUG
- Southern Corn billbug (photo above)
- Bluegrass billbug damage is often misdaiganosed as drought dormancy ...
- Larva of the bluegrass billbug.
- Chemical - Preventive Home Lawn billbug Strategy
- billbug larva and damage 1
- Bill presenting at Edenton Retirement Community Frederick MD.
- Adult billbug Illustration
- Large Bugs
- Southern Corn billbug.
- Von Hippel Lindau
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.