Scrabble word: BETWEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BETWEEN exist?
Definitions of BETWEEN in dictionaries:
- adv - in the interval
- adv - in between
- In or through the position or interval separating: between the trees; between 11 o’clock and 12 o’clock.
- Intermediate to, as in quantity, amount, or degree: It costs between 15 and 20 dollars.
- Connecting spatially: a railroad between the two cities.
- Associating or uniting in a reciprocal action or relationship: an agreement between workers and management; a certain resemblance between the two stories.
- By the combined effort or effect of: Between them they succeeded.
- In the combined ownership of: They had only a few dollars between them.
- In an intermediate space, position, or time; in the interim.
- prep - in the space that separates
There are 7 letters in BETWEEN: B E E E N T W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BETWEEN plus a wildcard: BETWEEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BETWEEN
Images for BETWEEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.