Scrabble word: BESIEGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BESIEGE exist?
Definitions of BESIEGE in dictionaries:
- verb - surround so as to force to give up
- verb - cause to feel distressed or worried
- verb - harass, as with questions or requests
- To surround with hostile forces.
- To crowd around; hem in.
- To harass or importune, as with requests: Reporters besieged the winner for interviews.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to surround with hostile forces”: besiege a walled city: a beleaguered settlement; blockaded the harbor; investing a fortress; a castle sieged by foot soldiers and cavalry.
- verb - to extend completely around
There are 7 letters in BESIEGE: B E E E G I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BESIEGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BESIEGE plus a wildcard: BESIEGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BESIEGE
Images for BESIEGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.