Scrabble word: BARBARIC
Is BARBARIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BARBARIC in dictionaries:
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - unrestrained and crudely rich
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of barbarians.
- Marked by crudeness or lack of restraint in taste, style, or manner.
- verb - to bring out of savagery
There are 8 letters in BARBARIC: A A B B C I R R
Click to search all anagrams of BARBARIC plus a wildcard: BARBARIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBARIC
Images for BARBARIC
Lookup in Wiki for BARBARIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.