Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AURICULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does AURICULAR exist?
Definitions of AURICULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to near the ear
- adj - relating to or perceived by or shaped like the organ of hearing
- adj - pertaining to an auricle of the heart
- Of or relating to the sense of hearing or the organs of hearing.
- Perceived by or spoken into the ear: an auricular confession.
- Shaped like an ear or an earlobe; having earlike parts or extensions.
- Of or relating to an auricle of the heart: auricular fibrillation.
There are 9 letters in AURICULAR: A A C I L R R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AURICULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AURICULAR plus a wildcard: AURICULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AURICULAR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AURICULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.