Scrabble word: AURICULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AURICULA exist?
Definitions of AURICULA in dictionaries:
- noun - yellow-flowered primrose native to Alps
- noun - a pouch projecting from the top front of each atrium of the heart
- A central European primrose (Primula auricula) having large yellow flowers grouped in umbels.
- Any of numerous hybrids of this species with other primroses.
- adj - an ear or ear-shaped part [n -S] : AURICLED
There are 8 letters in AURICULA: A A C I L R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AURICULA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AURICULA plus a wildcard: AURICULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AURICULA
Images for AURICULA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.