Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APHONIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does APHONIA exist?
Definitions of APHONIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a disorder of the vocal organs that results in the loss of voice
- Loss of the voice resulting from disease, injury to the vocal cords, or various psychological causes, such as hysteria.
- n - loss of voice
There are 7 letters in APHONIA: A A H I N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APHONIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APHONIA plus a wildcard: APHONIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APHONIA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APHONIA
- Funkagenda - aphonia [Funk Farm] Beat My Day - Its all about the ...
- aphonia Lit Lounge NYC The FADER
- Hangraforg - Szakmai Frum. aphonia.
- Video aphonias The Gamble Debuts Online Gun Shy Assassin
- aphonia PopScreen
- aphonia atau Kehilangan Suara - SEHAT
- aphonia Dictionary definition of aphonia Encyclopedia.com FREE ...
- Guasha therapy for aphonia
- aphonia Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.