Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABJURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABJURE exist?
Definitions of ABJURE in dictionaries:
- verb - formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure
- To renounce under oath; forswear.
- To recant solemnly; repudiate: abjure one’s beliefs.
- To give up (an action or practice, for example); abstain from: “For nearly 21 years after his resignation as Prime Minister in 1963, he abjured all titles, preferring to remain just plain ‘Mr.
- verb - to renounce under oath
There are 6 letters in ABJURE: A B E J R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABJURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABJURE plus a wildcard: ABJURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABJURE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABJURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.