Scrabble word: ABJURE
Is ABJURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABJURE in various dictionaries:
- verb - formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure
- To renounce under oath; forswear.
- To recant solemnly; repudiate: abjure one’s beliefs.
- To give up (an action or practice, for example); abstain from: “For nearly 21 years after his resignation as Prime Minister in 1963, he abjured all titles, preferring to remain just plain ‘Mr.
- verb - to renounce under oath
There are 6 letters in ABJURE: A B E J R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABJURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABJURE, to go: ABJURE?
Rearrange the letters in ABJURE and see some winning combinations
Images for ABJURE
Lookup in Wiki for ABJURE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.