Is WOVEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WOVEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - interlace by or as if by weaving
- verb - create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
- verb - sway to and fro
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- adj - made or constructed by interlacing threads or strips of material or other elements into a whole
- Material or a fabric made by weaving.
- noun - a woven fabric
There are 5 letters in WOVEN: E N O V W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WOVEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of WOVEN, to go: WOVEN?
Rearrange the letters in WOVEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WOVEN
What's nearby WOVEN
Lookup in Wiki for WOVEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WOVEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WOVEN"