Is VOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a solemn pledge (to oneself or to another or to a deity) to do something or to behave in a certain manner
- verb - make a vow
- verb - dedicate to a deity by a vow
- An earnest promise to perform a specified act or behave in a certain manner, especially a solemn promise to live and act in accordance with the rules of a religious order: take the vows of a nun.
- A declaration or an assertion.
- To promise solemnly; pledge.
- To make a vow; promise.
- verb - to make a vow (a solemn promise)
There are 3 letters in VOW: O V W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOW, to go: VOW?
Rearrange the letters in VOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOW
What's nearby VOW
Lookup in Wiki for VOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOW"