Is WOUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WOUND in various dictionaries:
- noun - an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - a figurative injury (to your feelings or pride)
- noun - the act of inflicting a wound
- verb - cause injuries or bodily harm to
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- verb - form into a wreath
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj - put in a coil
- An injury, especially one in which the skin or other external surface is torn, pierced, cut, or otherwise broken.
- To inflict wounds or a wound on.
- verb - to inflict an injury upon
There are 5 letters in WOUND: D N O U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WOUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of WOUND, to go: WOUND?
Rearrange the letters in WOUND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WOUND
What's nearby WOUND
Lookup in Wiki for WOUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WOUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WOUND"