Is VERIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - confirm the truth of
- verb - check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard
- verb - attach or append a legal verification to (a pleading or petition)
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- To prove the truth of by presentation of evidence or testimony; substantiate.
- To affirm formally or under oath.
- To append a verification to (a pleading); conclude with a verification.
- verb - to prove to be true
There are 6 letters in VERIFY: E F I R V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERIFY
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERIFY, to go: VERIFY?
Rearrange the letters in VERIFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VERIFY
What's nearby VERIFY
Lookup in Wiki for VERIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERIFY"